mattias's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Re: haven't redeemed drive storage

Hi there, I can no longer find my redemption link for extra Google Drive Storage since I gained level 5, can anybody please help me with this. My account has unlimited storage at the minute, but I would like to apply it to my other personal email account.

Thanks for any help,

Grace

Level 4

hi, ive got the same problem. havent redeemed drive storage

Level 4

Dear Google Local Guides team,

today I got an email, that says that I can finally get my free Google Drive storage. I already tried to get it some days ago, but unfortunately I got this message: 

Sorry, this offer has already been redeemed.

So I contacted the google drive support which said that I have to ask you. Right now the problem is still existing.
I hope that we can finally find a solution as I know that the offer expires in 6 days.

Best regards
Level 8

I also do not have Google or 1 TB for 2 years or 100 GB for 1 year. I have level 5, I made hundreds of photos to Google? Can remove them and stop to work for free on a Google

Why the restrictions imposed on 30 days of activation? Many people forget, or don't see it, or the emails go to "spam".

Logically if all of the bonus ends on March 17.

Level 4

I reached the required number of points back a couple weeks ago. When I go to the google home page it shows my lvl 4 status but no option to activate my storage.

Level 4

I as well, haven't receive any email for the cloud storage. @

Level 5
Level 5

Dear @TraciC, thank you very much for your help - my problem is the same as @AndrewT's: Never received an information or deadline, I tried really hard and I have been very helpful (>35k photo views); so I held up my part of the deal and was really disappointed that Google silently changed the conditions and I did not receive my much needed drive space; thinking about dropping out. I would be happy if someone could look into the issue from your site - I thank you very much!

Googler

@cm2 @romeod  I looked into your accounts and unfortunately you reached Level 4 after March 17 which is when the Drive storage promotion ended. We communicated the change in advance to Local Guides on March 3 via email and on Connect that Local Guides who reached Level 4 by March 17, 2017 at 11pm EST were still able to unlock 100GB of free storage.

@AndrewT It looks like you have a different situation so someone will reach out to you privately via email. 

Thank you. 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 4

Cant someone  also contact me... Ive got no reply yet. Sryy

@TraciC wrote:

@mattias A member of the team will have to look into your account and will be in touch privately via email. Please expect an email from the team within the next 5-7 days. Thank you for your patience. 

Level 6

Dear @TraciC can you please make it right for me to. I have reached the level 4 before March 17th, but have not received any info about my free storage.

Hope for your help. Thank you.