SoumyaD's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

can anyone help me?

Is there any Point on Google Local Guide by Answering one's question on Local Guide Connect?

If there any then how many ?

My account is not Showing any new points but I have already answered two question!!!!!

Please anyone Help Me!

3 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 5
Level 5
Solution

Re: can anyone help me?

The forums do not give points into your local guide account.  Rather, the forums have Kudos other people can give and you can give others for questions and answers you find deserving of recognition.  People can also choose a reply as an accepted answer to show they found your reply exactly what they were after. you can pretend Kudos are points though.

View solution in original post

Level 10

Hi,

You will not get any points for answers you provide in the Local Guides Connect. 

Level 5
Level 5
Solution

The forums do not give points into your local guide account.  Rather, the forums have Kudos other people can give and you can give others for questions and answers you find deserving of recognition.  People can also choose a reply as an accepted answer to show they found your reply exactly what they were after. you can pretend Kudos are points though.

Connect Moderator

@SoumyaD if by point you meant the points you see on the Contributions on Maps, then as already mentioned by @Kev & @AnuradhaP, the answer is no. The things that you can do to get points in the Local Guides program can be read on the following article:

Points, levels, and badging

The idea of Local Guides Connect is to be able to interact with other Local Guides around the world, and learn from each other. So even though there's no points involved, you will still get benefits from participating in the forum 🙂