cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Work Flow Problem - Finding Places I Have Already Added To Remove A Photo

I have not found a decent workflow to accomplish this:

I want to open my app and search for an old entry where I did
add a set of photos, as I want to replace and delete some of those photos.

If I search for an entry I usually get the official entry where my photos have been
added, but when I view them there is no way to delete them directly, even I am logged
in with my Google account.

If I am logged in on my laptop/desktop with my Google Guide account there is no option
either. So far I just have been endlessly scrolling down before I found an entry that I wanted
to change.

Help! 🙂

@LucioV (who else can I add here to get a response?)

Quirky storyteller and traveling crime novel writer. GLBTQ+ come follow me and check www.semmy.eu
5 comments
Level 10

Re: Work Flow Problem - Finding Places I Have Already Added To Remove A Photo

@Semmy-de-Nada Please read this Google Maps help article. It explains how you can delete a photo in Computer, Android phone and IPAD. 

Level 8

@AnuradhaP thanks for trying to help, I am not one of those people who do not read guides and help files 🙂

Seriously, the explanation there is exactly why I did write this forum post.

photo111.jpg

How am I supposed to SCROLL through hundreds and soon thousands of photos?
I would need a search function. What am I overlooking?

photo222.jpg

Quirky storyteller and traveling crime novel writer. GLBTQ+ come follow me and check www.semmy.eu
Level 10

You are right @Semmy-de-Nada it's really hard to find a photo when you have uploaded more than 1 hundred (i know one LG uploaded more than 110.000 photos); and also if you start from the business, could be hard to find yours out of up to 200 photos.

Should be some way to find faster the photo you want to delete through Google Photos, but i still have not found.

Level 8

Who can we notify about this? I mean there must be some way to increase
productivity for Google Guides. I find it amazing that nobody has thought about
adding a search function so far.

Level 10

@Semmy-de-Nada The feature you are requesting is a something we need. Better to make a request through "Feedback and Feature Request" board. 

If you have written a review and uploaded a photo to a PoI, then you can search that location on Google Maps and if you are logged in it will show your review and just below that it will list the photos you uploaded. This not a good way but it may help you until Google Maps introduce