Amr_A's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: What to do when a Level 5 Local Guide's entire contributions are purely spam?

O que você acha dos níveis do Local Guides? 
What do you think of Local Guides levels?

Níveis do Local Guides - Levels Of Local Guides - PU1JFC.jpg

Signature - PU1JFC - Transp - Signature_-_Assinatura_-_PU1JFC__.gif

Level 8

Re: What to do when a Level 5 Local Guide's entire contributions are purely spam?

Hi @PUIJFC-,

I would suggest you to edit out the email address in your post.

We are not supposed to post email addresses at Connect.

Level 7

Attended your request, now answer the question.

Thanks.

Former Google Contributor

Hi @PUIJFC-, as noted by the subject of this thread, the discussion here is about managing spam. As your discussion topic is not related, I suggest starting a creating a new thread in a relevant discussion board. 

As you are new here, these information may help you navigate Connect easier:

• This post includes tips on searching, posting and interacting with the community to make your experience here on Connect much more enjoyable and easier to navigate
  • Using the Forums contains a number of threads which you may find helpful for navigating Connect in general
  • For more information how to contribute great content to Google Maps to make the most of your Local Guides experience, I recommend visiting About Local Guides

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 5

@JeslynL In the moment, with all those points and badges, spam will escalate. As more points and badges, free moves and google music will be offered, you must be aware that more spam photos and useless one word comments will be added. Please note that I never got any private message for antispam fight.

Level 10

Re: What do do when a Level 5 Local Guide's entire contributions are purely spam?

@RajendrasinhC Hope Google will take care of it soon.

Former Google Contributor

Re: What do do when a Level 5 Local Guide's entire contributions are purely spam?

Hi @VinkoVplease check out this post for information about reporting content on Google Maps. Have you reached out to a Google Moderator about this before? Do note that due to the volume of posts we see each day, it's best to tag one of us (only if needed) if you have an issue that needs assistance. Regarding your feedback, feel free to create a new discussion in the Feedback and Feature Requests board so others who have the same or differing opinions can share their thoughts, too. 

@ProfArunCM, we noticed that you have continuously been tagging many others in your posts. As mentioned to you a couple of times previously, we appreciate if you would only tag people you are directly talking to, otherwise it will seem spammy. Thank you.

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 3

@TraciC Just discovered a profile that spams negative troll reviews and a picture of the matterhorn everywhere. Mind sending me a DM so I can send you the profile?

Googler

Hi @Julian_Durchholz. Please see this post which explains how you can report content on Google Maps, as it seems like you have already read it, I will send you a private message with instructions on how to share the information with the team. Thank you!

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.