BogdanA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

What am I missing to become a trusted photographer?

Screenshot_20161110-210736.png

Screenshot_20161110-210706.png

So I am level 5, I have more than 50 photospheres... What am I missing?

3 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: What am I missing to become a trusted photographer?

Hi @BogdanA

You are eligible to become a Street View Trusted Photographer after you publish 50 approved 360 photos on Google Maps. After you have published 50 Maps-approved 360 photos, please make sure you have turned on the “Available for Hire” switch found in settings in the Street View App. You will then see an invitation in the Street View app to be marked as Trusted. 

After accepting, you’ll then receive an email: please complete the form linked in the email, and, upon verification of your published 360 photos, your information will be listed on the for-hire index within one business week and you’ll have access to the Trusted badge.

It’s important that your images meet Google Maps publishing criteria and policies and have a minimum of 14MP otherwise they won’t be published to Maps or count towards your trusted status. (Your contributions page shows all images you submitted including those not published and not approved to Maps.)

So, wait patiently for approving and continue your contribution to the GMaps with further spheres to reach faster 50 spheres approved level.

Regards,

Jacek

Google Diamond Product Expert - Maps, Business Profile, Earth, Gmail, Accounts | Street View Trusted Photographer | Local Guide | retired: Map Maker Help Forum Top Contributor & Poland RER/RL

View solution in original post

Level 10
Solution

Hi @BogdanA

You are eligible to become a Street View Trusted Photographer after you publish 50 approved 360 photos on Google Maps. After you have published 50 Maps-approved 360 photos, please make sure you have turned on the “Available for Hire” switch found in settings in the Street View App. You will then see an invitation in the Street View app to be marked as Trusted. 

After accepting, you’ll then receive an email: please complete the form linked in the email, and, upon verification of your published 360 photos, your information will be listed on the for-hire index within one business week and you’ll have access to the Trusted badge.

It’s important that your images meet Google Maps publishing criteria and policies and have a minimum of 14MP otherwise they won’t be published to Maps or count towards your trusted status. (Your contributions page shows all images you submitted including those not published and not approved to Maps.)

So, wait patiently for approving and continue your contribution to the GMaps with further spheres to reach faster 50 spheres approved level.

Regards,

Jacek

Google Diamond Product Expert - Maps, Business Profile, Earth, Gmail, Accounts | Street View Trusted Photographer | Local Guide | retired: Map Maker Help Forum Top Contributor & Poland RER/RL
Level 6

@JacekNK - Thank you for your response. Can you tell me where I can see the approved ones?

Level 5

Hi BogdanA 

when I uploaded 50pcs 360 photo ,after that

i wait for 2days to get the trusted grade.

that is my status ,hope can help u to wait for it.

best,

fr Stone Tam

@BogdanA wrote:

@JacekNK - Thank you for your response. Can you tell me where I can see the approved ones?

Thx