scoutomar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Want to enrich our village map

We (some of the villagers in a same village) want to enrich our village map. In google map, we want to add all our public places so that any visitor can find our village easily. we already make a list of our public place in the village. We already tried to add some place in our village. We are happy that some places is added but most of the places are not added. What should we do to enrich our village ? We want to do anything for our village.

Araishidha Bazar, Ashuganj, Chittagong Division, Bangladesh
6 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Want to enrich our village map

@scoutomar hi ..

As a local guides u can add all business or public popular places in your area to improve local maps  ... 

u can add this by using Add a missing place  on Google maps 

Just read this topic ... How do I add a place to Google Maps?

Level 8

Dear brother, I have already added many missing place in Dhaka. Now I want to add in my village. But when I add a place in my village, it remains pending and most of the time not applied message shown. Now I geather all of my friends from my village in a facebook group to add all missing place in my village. Now I need to know how can we easily published and varifed our added place in google Maps.

Connect Moderator

@scoutomar 

hi..

About pending edits are published when,  if any regional leaders or Google review these edits .. it takes 24 hour to 1 week ... (This is my personal experience)

Otherwise visible on maps live show depends on the place total search result , so i suggest u to  search this place with highest zoom level or add photos or review after published  and invite your friends to search to find your place which are published. then after few days u will see your places on maps live show.

ok  ....

Level 8

Thanks brother for your information...................

Level 9
Level 9

@MD ShafiulB wrote:

As a local guides u can add all business or public popular places in your area to improve local maps

That could be a bit misleading, not everything is mappable no matter how popular or public they are

@scoutomar what are the things you are trying to add but having trouble with? Can you provide some screenshots of the data you are providing for things coming back as Not Applied?

Level 9
Level 9

Md ShafiulB wrote:.

About pending edits are published when,  if any regional leaders or Google review these edits  

Just to clarify, since last November Pending edits made in Maps are not seen by Regional Leads