Rosie99uc's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Viewing review responses

Hi there!

Is there any way to see review responses in our contributions in Google maps app?  The only way I have been able to see any responses by the business owners is by looking up the business itself. 

Thanks for any help you may have!

7 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Viewing review responses

Hi @Rosie99uc what kind of responses do you mean? As for review responses, the only way to see responses from business owners is to go to that particular location on Maps, and look for the review itself. Personally I think it would be useful if we get notified when a business is responding to our review.

Level 5

I agree! If we could have a checkbox or something to be notified if owner responds, helpful to see what he/she writes!

Level 10

@Rosie99uc At the moment there is no notification mechanism for your reviews.  

Level 5

Yes, thank you for confirming that! I think we want to suggest adding that function if it's . I guess the best way would be to use the "send feedback" drop down option in the maps app?

@GusMoreira or is there a better way you can suggest? Thanks much!

Level 5

Hi all!  

Yes you are correct! This is exactly what I am looking for. I would like to see a business's response to my review in my profile without having to look up the business itself. I would love to suggest that as an option! 

Level 8

i think @Rosie99uc brought a fair point here 

aren't we everyone like to know how business owners responding to our reviews ? i think this thread should move to suggestion request area 🙂 or re post it there 🙂 am sure they will look in to this 

Level 8

Dear,

I am facing some problems with pending added places ? it takes too much time to be approved, any advice ?

Mr.Qais Hadddad