MariosL's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

View Counts Not Updating?

@NatalieR 

For some days now the counter of total number of views, does not update. Please have it checked and restored the number which now has to be over 6,5M views

Thanks

Athens, Kentrikos Tomeas Athinon, Greece
16 comments
Level 10

Re: View Counts Not Updating?

Yes, noticed. I also noticed a 300K view loss, but i used to think that was related to "trump tower" image affair.

Glad to see i'm not alone 🙂

Level 6

What now, any suggestion ?

Level 7

My view counts have been stock on 91000 since the weekend they usually go up a few thousand each day normally

Level 9

I was also having the same problem for 3-4 days but its updated today. Let's see if it gets updated tomorrow or not.

flagnepal acetreks.gif  - Nepal | YouTube
Connect Moderator

For those experiencing view counts discrepancy, this happens from time to time, so don't worry too much about losing your view counts. From past experience, they will all be restored eventually.

Level 6

@iyudhi Thanks Ivan. As you say, my view counts have already updated some hours ago.

Level 7

same for my account got bloked on 107k view and not updating for more then 10 days ... should be about 200k+ bit can't see it...

any ideea of how to update it ?

@LucioV wrote:

Yes, noticed. I also noticed a 300K view loss, but i used to think that was related to "trump tower" image affair.

Glad to see i'm not alone 🙂

Level 10

Level 6

@iyudhi Again my counter stopped updating for over a weak and the reading is short of at least 70,000 views. Can you do something about this ?

IMG_8042.JPG