BudiFXW's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Use LGConnect template for G+ community.

How do I use LGConnet template like private statistic, receiving and giving kudos and Post badges for Google Plus Community  or blog ?

I think it will motivated members to actively participated.

Regards

Budi

Tag (@BudiFXW) in your post or comment, I will happily to connect with you.
3 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Use LGConnect template for G+ community.

@BudiFXW Not sure what you meant. Can you elaborate more? Local Guides Connect is built on Lithium, which is a separate non-Google product, so it has its own independent functionalities. I'm not sure if it's possible to integrate the functionalities to G+ Communities. Not sure about blogs though.

Level 10

@BudiFXW

hello,

i think here is the discussion about Meet-Up Name Badges / Stickers - Templates.

you can visit for your query.

hope it helps you.

Happy Mapping 🙂

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+
Level 10

Thank you @iyudhi and @iDepp.

In Local Guide Connect we discuss basae on Google Maps, how we adding new places, edit street names, make correction of wrong coordinate. We share the problem and got a solution and we can track down how many kudos we give, howCan  many kudos we received hwo many new post we already write.

In my daily activities connected with quality management system ISO 9001 : 2015. I found same problem that can be solved if we have same interpretation of  ISO 9001:2015 clauses. For example how we make a list of supplier, how we making grade of  the supplier, what kind of information of supplier should we record, for how long, this example only one of many things IN implementng ISO 9001 : 2015. This disputable and can be solved with a kind of tools like Local Guide  Connect.

I see that Local Guide Connect are systematically and make me learn quicker.

Can Google + or Blogg solve the problem ? 

Tag (@BudiFXW) in your post or comment, I will happily to connect with you.