AmolapG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Upload photos in a bulk on iPhone

Hi! I use an iPhone SE to add my reviews and comments on Google Maps. I used to upload many pictures in a bulk, being able to select more than one picture in my folder and then uploading them to the place. Since some months ago I have to upload picture by picture and it is very annoying. 

Is there any way to upload them in a bulk? 

Thanks!

6 comments
Level 9
Level 9

Re: Upload photos in a bulk on iPhone

By bulk how many do you mean, why do you want to add so many photos to one place such that picture by picture is a problem?

Level 5

@PhilipF wrote:

By bulk how many do you mean, why do you want to add so many photos to one place such that picture by picture is a problem?

By bulk I mean more than 1. Sorry if I used the wrong word, English is not my morher tongue. 

If for example I go to a restaurant i usually like to upload pictures of the food I ate and the restaurant itself. I used to be able to do it before, but I'm not anymore and I'm not sure why. I have lots of pictures on my phone so it's very inconvenient when I upload pictures of somewhere I went 3 weeks ago. 

Level 5
Level 5

Would be great if we can select multiple photos to upload instead of selecting a photo then click on add another photo and going through the process all over again.
Level 10
Level 10

Hi @AmolapG , when you are taking the photos , try to take all the photos in one go . Like , if you want to add 15 photos just click it in one go .

If you start uploading one by one , than the issue will be that you can only upload next after current photo got uploaded

@AmolapG wrote:

Hi! I use an iPhone SE to add my reviews and comments on Google Maps. I used to upload many pictures in a bulk, being able to select more than one picture in my folder and then uploading them to the place. Since some months ago I have to upload picture by picture and it is very annoying. 

Thanks!

@AmolapG wrote:

Thanks!

Level 10

@AmolapG, it was long back, Now we can upload many photos at a time. I am too iOS user.

Best wishes,

@OSM

@DDC

@Pea

Connect Moderator

@AmolapG

I normally write reviews for restaurants and food itself. So, normally I cover the architecture, ambiance, food, menu and everything when I visit a new restaurant in town. Normally, I take about 10 photos for every venue and I have been using only my iPhone for my google maps purposes and had absolutely no problem uploading bulk photos. 

I must admit that I have noticed that if i try to upload 15 or more (for a single location), sometimes it takes forever to upload. Sometimes, it also uploads just a few from them. 

But, still I had or have absolutely no trouble uploading bulk ( up to 10 photos ) on my iPhone for a single location. 

Have you tried Uploading photos to a location and then moving on to the next one once its finished uploading?

Because if you go back, move to other location and try to upload the photos there as well, I have noticed that sometimes it misses quite a few from the pool of uploads. 

Could you also give us your screenshots the next time you try to upload bulk photos? I am sure we'll sort it our for you

I hope that helps

cheers