JoeCullity's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Updateing comtact info

Over 10 days ago, I had updated my contact info to a dedicated phone number and web site I want to use as a Trusted photographer for hire... But so far I don't see the changes appear when I look my self up in the "

Hire a Trusted Pro to Boost Your Visibility"

section. Can I ask how long this normally takes? maybe I did something wrong and the changes weren't applied?  Is there any action I can take to check on this?
Joe Cullity - Toms RIver, NJ

Toms River, NJ, United States
2 comments
Level 9

Re: Updateing comtact info

@JoeCullity --where did you find the update info page?

Level 8

Re: Updateing comtact info

@mtbdude - The link to update your contact info is contained in the E-Mail you originally received when you joined the SV team.

For security reasons, each persons link is slightly different. If you need to search threw your E_Mails to find it, the Subject line should say "Street View trusted badge". If your using GMail, just enter that into the search box and it should find it. If you deleted the E_mail, I don't know what (or if anything) can be done to update this information.

-

One additional thought, Somewhere in the form you fill out, there is a box labeled something like "[  ] Update Information" Make sure you check that box.