Melchpro's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Unmerge needed! Help!

Hello I hope someone can help our business here.  Please note that sometime about 2 weeks ago the store I work in / manage suddenly fell off of Google maps and all of our reviews were transferred to our direct competition making me wonder if they somehow triggered a merge because they are holding the photos of our store now as well.   I have contacted people within my company but they claim Google says we can do nothing but this is a blatantly inaccurate representation since our store had over 40 reviews as a 4.9 and theirs had around 20 holding a mere 2.3 which is no surprise since we get upset customers come to us from there alot.   Can anyone please help me with this issue?  We just want the information to be accurate!  If you open the location attached to this you will see we have only 4 reviews now that they recreated our store.  

Here are the links:

Location with the inaccurate reviews:

https://goo.gl/maps/nViKpgzw2aR2

Our location that is 1/4 mi away:

https://goo.gl/maps/us9yAW7cUw42

we are inside of honey Creek  a mall and their store is outside of it!!  No  merge! Both locations exist!  But we have worked hard to earn our good reviews that somehow were just given to the above location that has a bad reputation for customer service, and recreated but we need the reviews back on our page! Anyone who reads the reviews on the first page will notice the good ones mention to go to the store inside of the mall (us) or they mention an employee name.  Please someone with Google spend a short time to examine the evidence and allow us to take back our years of hard work earning such a great score!  A few minutes of your time to prevent alot of people not getting the kind of service described at the first location reviews!  Some admin has to be able to see what happened here!!  Help!

3 comments
Level 9

Re: Unmerge needed! Help!

Hey @Melchpro,

first of all your thread is more confusing. Please let me know what you want ? Are you saying that the first link which is incorrect need to move on honey creek mall?

And what about the second link? why there is second listing available?

Again go through both links and tell what's wrong?

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 5

Thank you so much for your reply!

These are 2 different locations! It is not a duplicate they should never have been merged!

The reviews that were taken from the store inside of honey Creek mall need to go back to it (2nd link store, was a 4.9 rating before the merge error).  Currently the reviews are all on still on the first link store (this one is on us hwy 41, in front of the mall, not inside of it) which had a 2.3 rating before the merge.

The stores are 1/4mi apart it is no duplicate, the merge was in error.

I cannot thank you enough for your help with this matter.  Let me know how else I can clear this up and help resolve!! 

Level 5

Please tell me what can I do to help resolve this error?

Would it help if I break down the reviews that are clearly on the wrong store since the reviews on that store mentions that it is for the store inside of the mall?  

Just tell me how I can help you to help fix this issue... I know it is small in the entire world but it is a direct impact to our local community.