Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6
Level 6

Re: Local Guides T-shirts

@Anonymous wrote:
How can i get the the tshirt of local guides from google

????

That's great idea! As a small town local guide people always wonder why I'm taking photos and then having tell them get complicated. Most of the time they understand but I still get the strangest looks. My photos are at almost 200,000 views. 

Level 9

@Anonymous Have a look what our Google Moderator @TraciC says,

Local Guides t-shirts were given to Level 4+ Local Guides who reached Level 4+ by a certain date in 2015 and they lived in markets where it was possible to ship. That was a one time thank you gift.

As for the other kinds of shirt: Local Guides team members also have Local Guides t-shirts but those were created by us and for Googlers. Some Local Guides in the United States were also able to buy t-shirts from the Google Merchandise store as they were available, but no Local Guides items are currently available for purchase. There are no publicly-available t-shirts being given to Local Guides but hopefully they return to the global Google Merchandise store in the future. 🙂 

I recommend reading this post from @CorrieD which highlights some best practices for posting in the community since some questions may already be answered and it will save you some time. Thanks!

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 6

By contributing google maps. If you are the top one of your country definitely google will call you their next mega event. Not just only t-shirt you can also get chance of visiting google Head office U.S.A . @Anonymous so brother chill and start contributing 

@Anonymous wrote:
How can i get the the tshirt of local guides from google

????

Level 2

Muje help chahiye. t shirt

Please mujhe batao abi Maine ek local guede ke pass t shirt Dekhi hai mujhe lab milegi?

Please I have to get a t shirt now also. And plz also tell kaise mai photu add Karu ek jagah option Nahi hai.

depakjhicc hellosamsonr.

Help now

Pleaze use me Hindi language. My english not gud. 

Level 2

Re: Muje help chahiye. t shirt

Please reply me Deepakjhic hellodamsonr.

Level 10

hello @Ashokdil Google as at now don't provide Local Guides T-shirt for Local Guides. You are welcome to print your own Local Guides T-shirt. But note, don't use the Local Guides Official Logo. You are welcome to use any Logo you may wish, but not the official Local Guides Logo. 

I hope this helps you. 

Level 10

@Ashokdil namaste @ ashokadeel googlai ne sthaaneey maargadarshakon ke lie ab sthaaneey maargadarshika tee-shart upalabdh nahin karaee hai. aapakee apanee sthaaneey maargadarshika tee-shart mudrit karane ke lie aapaka svaagat hai lekin dhyaan den, sthaaneey maargadarshika aadhikaarik logo ka upayog na karen. aap chaahate hain ki kisee bhee logo ka upayog karane ke lie aapaka svaagat hai, lekin aadhikaarik sthaaneey maargadarshak logo nahin. main aashaanvit hoon ki isase aapako sahaayata milegee.

Level 8

Re: T-Shirt

I wish to have one also 😞

Level 2

???? Aap kya kah rahe? @HelloSamsonR

Please correct Hindi. 

Level 10

Hello @Ashokdil find the details of my reply here again. 

namaste @ ashokadeel googlai ne sthaaneey maargadarshakon ke lie ab sthaaneey maargadarshika tee-shart upalabdh nahin karaee hai. aapakee apanee sthaaneey maargadarshika tee-shart mudrit karane ke lie aapaka svaagat hai lekin dhyaan den, sthaaneey maargadarshika aadhikaarik logo ka upayog na karen. aap chaahate hain ki kisee bhee logo ka upayog karane ke lie aapaka svaagat hai, lekin aadhikaarik sthaaneey maargadarshak logo nahin. main aashaanvit hoon ki isase aapako sahaayata milegee.