Still haven't got.

Well, how do appeal to Google?

1 comment

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: Street view badge

Hi @IlyazBeck

You probably know that you need to have 50 approved photo spheres published on Maps. Now if you indeed have the 50 360 photos, and they are all approved, go to your settings in the Street View App and see if "Available for hire" is active (i.e. not greyed out and you can turn it on). See attached screenshot. 

for-hire.jpg

If it is turned on, turn it off and then on again. If nothing changes, wait. It took me about a week until things finally normalized (it did not bother me too much as I was on vacation and travelling when I hit 50 so just kept adding 360 photos of what I thought to be interesting). 

Also, do not stop contributing. Some photo spheres might get lost in the process (become disapproved for some reason) and you may fall below the 50 limit. 

Finally, see the "Street View Trusted Photographer program FAQs" for further ideas that I may have missed.

View solution in original post

Level 10
Solution

Re: Street view badge

Hi @IlyazBeck

You probably know that you need to have 50 approved photo spheres published on Maps. Now if you indeed have the 50 360 photos, and they are all approved, go to your settings in the Street View App and see if "Available for hire" is active (i.e. not greyed out and you can turn it on). See attached screenshot. 

for-hire.jpg

If it is turned on, turn it off and then on again. If nothing changes, wait. It took me about a week until things finally normalized (it did not bother me too much as I was on vacation and travelling when I hit 50 so just kept adding 360 photos of what I thought to be interesting). 

Also, do not stop contributing. Some photo spheres might get lost in the process (become disapproved for some reason) and you may fall below the 50 limit. 

Finally, see the "Street View Trusted Photographer program FAQs" for further ideas that I may have missed.