JoeCullity's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Street View trusted

I have finally been accepted as a "Trusted Photographer for Hire". When I filled out the form, I put down some generic info but would like to use a different phone number that I would dedicate to 360 work, a different E_Mail address  and a new (still under construction) web page that I'd like perspective clients to be directed to.
-
My question is how do I change the contact information that google shows the public on their "Hire a trusted pro" web page? I don't see any page that allows the information to be updated. - Ay comments would be welcome - Joe Cullity

2 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 7
Solution

Re: Street View trusted

Hi @JoeCullity

Check back the email that congratulate you've met the requirement to be trusted by Google Street View and ask you to fill the form. If you've lost the email, try go to Street View app, turn the "For Hire" off and on again, and see whether there's a email about that.

On the email, click "This form"

screenshot0031.png

After select your language, scroll down a bit and you will see a option I would like to update the information I previously submitted.

screenshot0032.png

I'm not sure how long it will take to update on Hire page, but I hope it helps you!

View solution in original post

Level 7
Solution

Hi @JoeCullity

Check back the email that congratulate you've met the requirement to be trusted by Google Street View and ask you to fill the form. If you've lost the email, try go to Street View app, turn the "For Hire" off and on again, and see whether there's a email about that.

On the email, click "This form"

screenshot0031.png

After select your language, scroll down a bit and you will see a option I would like to update the information I previously submitted.

screenshot0032.png

I'm not sure how long it will take to update on Hire page, but I hope it helps you!

Level 8

Hi RoxasC: Thanks for the info. I won't try this until the new web site is set up (probably a week to 10 days.) But I have found the original EMail and I see the choice to update my information, so there is no doubt in my mind the your solution will work. Once again, Thanks - Joe