aklantak's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Street View Trusted Certified

@PaulPavlinovich I give you my status. Thanks for your review and i have waiting for my " hair

@ShafiulB  @Kamalhasnainee You are one of the Google Street View Trusted Photographer in Bangladesh.  Brother, Do you help me?

Photosphere

Photosphere

Thanks! a Lot!!

Mohammed Omar Faruque
Level 3

Hi @OmarBD!

When you click to turn on the "available for hire" button in the app what error message appears?

Level 9

@StephanieC wrote:

Hi @OmarBD!

When you click to turn on the "available for hire" button in the app what error message appears?

Oh @StephanieC I have seen his mobile (Google Pixel) yesterday, where the 'hire' button is in-active. When we are trying to active; it is showing an error "Requires fifty published and approved 360 photos" though it is showing also the 53 approval message "Google Maps Approved Photos 53". Please see the screen shots...!

ErrorError53 photos approved53 photos approved

Thanks... @OmarBD @ShafiulB

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 10

@Kamalhasnainee Thanks for helping. You are most welcome bro.

Mohammed Omar Faruque
Level 10

Dear @StephanieC , Thanks for your replay. I'm using Google Pixel XL and "Available for hire" is not On Street View APP. Please check my screenshot marking

Street View Trusted Certified

Street View Trusted Certified

@ShafiulB @Kamalhasnainee Thanks a Lot! for your helping Me.

Mohammed Omar Faruque
Connect Moderator

@OmarBD Thanks for tag me here!  

Yes! I am trying to help you. I have already posted a thread on our Street view Trusted Private Board and tag Google Moderators. 

Just wait a while to solved this problem my bro.

Happy Guiding!!!

Connect Moderator

Hi @OmarBD I've seen scenarios where that count of "approved" images isn't right. I know this will be painful, but could you please open each of your 360 images and check the approval status on each and see if you do really have 53 of them?

Regards Paul

Level 2

Where can I see the terms and conditions for this?

Connect Moderator

Hi @PhyuZinThant if you mean the T&C for SVTP you can find out everything you need to know at https://www.google.com.au/streetview/earn/

Please bear in mind that you must keep LG and SVTP activities separate. If you are considering becoming an SVTP the easiest way to manage the conflict of interest between the two programs is to use separate accounts.

Regards Paul

Level 10

Yes! Everything is fine. I share my new status. @PaulPavlinovich Check out Mohammed Omar Faruque Masud's Street View contributions: https://www.google.com/maps/contrib/110887126235590565195/photos

Street View Trusted Certified.

Street View Trusted Certified.

@ShafiulB@Kamalhasnainee Pls Help me!

Thanks

Masud

Mohammed Omar Faruque