Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Street View Trusted Certified

@Corrie

Screenshot_20170819-080819.png

Screenshot_20170819-080800.png

I have 79 Google map approved street view photographs so far. Have been trying to get the Street View Trusted Photographer badge following the process outlined in the FAQ. However have not been able to go through the process. As a step one I activate the 'Available for Hire' button on the street view app. However when I go back to the profile, it still shows 'not available for hire'. When I go back to the setting I find the button deactivated. Also I have not received the invitation link which I should receive for the next step. When I go back to the setting I find the button deactivated. Have tried the process many times but no luck. Please guide me. Attaching the screen grab of the app for your reference. Cheers @aklantak

India
49 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: Street View Trusted Certified

Hi @aklantak thanks for your question. The process has a human review step then the email will be sent to you if you pass that step. Make sure you check your inbox for an welcome email and further instructions of how to proceed.

Please note that Corrie is not on the Google team who looks after Local Guides anymore, she is still a Local Guide just like you and I so please don't tag her on issues.

You'll also get a new badge so you will see when you've been approved. 

SVTP - Street View Trusted PhotographerSVTP - Street View Trusted Photographer

Regards Paul

View solution in original post

Level 10

Hey @aklantak

I Understand your Issue Regarding "Available For Hire " Option in Street View App.

Once you’ve reached fifty published 360 photos, check the Inbox for Invitation for Street View Trusted Pro Hire Registration.

Register It and wait for Some time.

Thank You.

Happy Mapping & Keep Contributing 🙂

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+
Level 8

@iDepp

Thank you for your response.

As mentioned in my query, I had crossed the requirement of having 50 published and Google map approved 360 photos few days back. In fact currently I have 79 published and Google map approved 360 photos. However have not received the invitation yet. Hence the query. 

@iDepp wrote:

Hey @aklantak

I Understand your Issue Regarding "Available For Hire " Option in Street View App.

Once you’ve reached fifty published 360 photos, check the Inbox for Invitation for Street View Trusted Pro Hire Registration.

Register It and wait for Some time.

Thank You.

Happy Mapping & Keep Contributing 🙂

Level 8

Hey @aklantak 

If  50 published photos are maps-approved, and available for hire setting is turned on, you should receive the invitation to the trusted program in the app. Wait for a few days  i think sometimes it takes around 2 weeks

Connect Moderator
Solution

Hi @aklantak thanks for your question. The process has a human review step then the email will be sent to you if you pass that step. Make sure you check your inbox for an welcome email and further instructions of how to proceed.

Please note that Corrie is not on the Google team who looks after Local Guides anymore, she is still a Local Guide just like you and I so please don't tag her on issues.

You'll also get a new badge so you will see when you've been approved. 

SVTP - Street View Trusted PhotographerSVTP - Street View Trusted Photographer

Regards Paul

Level 8

Thank you @PaulPavlinovich@deepakjhic@arjunsbmp@iDepp. Glad to inform I just received the invitation for SVTP and the badge. All your inputs and suggestions appreciated.

Regards

@aklantak 

Level 10

Dear Brother @PaulPavlinovich , I have facing same problem. My 53 photos approved street view photograph with google maps, But nothing to show "hire" , Please help me. Thanks

Mohammed Omar Faruque
Connect Moderator

Hi @OmarBD do you mean 53 photos or 53 photospheres? Have you published them all via the Street View App?

Regards Paul

Level 10

@PaulPavlinovich Hello Sir, Have a nice day. Yes this is 53 Photospheres and all Photospheres published via the Street View App. Thanks a lot for your kind replay.

Mohammed Omar Faruque
Connect Moderator

Ok, thanks for responding @OmarBD how are you checking that all 50 have been approved?

Once they are all approved, a switch in settings "available for hire" will become enabled. Flip it to on and you will receive an email about signing up to the SVTP program.

Regards Paul