AmarnathP's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Re: Street View: Available for hire is still inactive

Hello, @AmarnathP

Thanks for sharing the details. Could you please open the Street View app >> Settings >> and slide the option "Available for hire" ? Please let us know what happens so we can investigate it better 🙂

Level 7

still waiting for solution please help.

Level 7

Hi @Yohanad please check. after sliding "Available for hire" it is showing "Requires fifty published and approved 360 photos" but my total 360 approved photos are 104. Please resolve.

Screenshot_20170626-195156.png

Level 8

Hii @AmarnathP

Get listed as a Street View trusted photographer

After you’ve published fifty 360 photos, check the Street View app for a special invitation to join the Local Guides program as a trusted professional. To get access to the trusted badge and be listed on the for-hire index, fill out the form which is emailed to you and turn the for-hire setting on.

1. Open the Street View app .
  2. In the top left, tap the Menu Menu.
  3. Choose Settings.
  4. Next to “Available for hire,” turn the switch on.
  5. Check the box next to “Get listed as trusted professional for hire” and tap Join Local Guides.

Learn more about becoming trusted and the guidelines you have to follow.

Level 7

after sliding "Available for hire" it is showing "Requires fifty published and approved 360 photos" but my total 360 approved photos are 104

Level 8

After Sliding the The Available for Hire Switch @AmarnathP

You received a Email from Google Street View team

Please check your email. 

Level 7

Not able to "On" Available for hire" Option in App then how i can get email

Screenshot_20170626-195156.png

Level 5

Hello, @AmarnathP,

Thanks for sharing the screen shot - it does seem like a bug. Can I ask one last favor? Could you please check that you're logged in the SV app with the same email you published the photos? I ask that because ou can use the app with different accounts, so if you try to slide the option using the wrong email, it won't work.

To check that, please: SV app >> menu (3 lines on the top left) >> the email should appear bigger on the left.

Let me know this so we can investigate it better.

Thanks!

Level 7

Dear Madam,

As per your instruction i have checked the same, i am using only one email ID which is [email removed by moderator] , this email ID only i am using for uploading photos on Google Map but still not able to enable Available for hire option.

Please help me to resolve this issue.

Regards

Amar

Level 5

Hello, dear sir @AmarnathP hehe 🙂

Thank you for confirming this information. I had to remove the email address you typed into your response, as it's not permitted to share personal info here in Local Guides connect (read more here).

I checked your account, and you have more than 100 approved photos (!!) - so you should be able to opt-in the Available for hire. When you touch this option, are you still having issues?