cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

South Korea Local Guides

Dear my friends!!!
I'm Mr.So.

I was retaired this spring at high school teacher.

I live in Incheon of South Korea for 30years over.
If you vist Incheon, then I'll get some imformation of Incheon.

Incheon have a many tourist attraction, the first Incheon airport and seaport, Dohobu office(vice city hall of the Joseon Dynasty), china town and Pupyung cultral street etc.

Especially, this city have a many islands near by, and 'Incheon landing operation' at Korean war.

Welcome to your visit Incheon!!!!!!

대한민국 Incheon
4 comments
Level 10

Re: South Korea Local Guides

Thank you, Mr. So, for the kind introduction of your city. Looking at its map, it does indeed look interesting.

Level 1

Really nice to meet the person who lives in Incheon!! I'm living in Incheon, too. ^^ 

@ByungsoonSo wrote:

Dear my friends!!!
I'm Mr.So.

Incheon have a many tourist attraction, the first Incheon airport and seaport, Dohobu office(vice city hall of the Joseon Dynasty), china town and Pupyung cultral street etc.

Especially, this city have a many islands near by, and 'Incheon landing operation' at Korean war.

Connect Moderator

Hi Mr @ByungsoonSo. I was in South Korea last July for vacation. I went to Jeju-do for 3 days, then 5 days in Seoul. Love the island and country. Love the food. Can't wait to go back 🙂

Level 5

Dear, Mr. So

I'm so happy to know a person to be a guide for foreigners. When I get free time I'll be in contact with you!

@ByungsoonSo wrote:

Dear my friends!!!
I'm Mr.So.