Qais-Haddad's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Some Questions !

Please any body can answer my question below:

1. Some added places are not applied, any idea why ?
  2. how to add a single pharmacy ? the possible categories are:
    1. Faculty of pharmacy.
    2. Homeopathic pharmacy.
    3. Veterinary pharmacy

Many Thanks.

@RVI @Mrv @RVB @IQA

Mr.Qais Hadddad
United States
7 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 7
Solution

Re: Some Questions !

I had the same issue with couple of businesses that I have tried adding. Then I searched this problem but no specific reason was there except the possible connection error. Couple of days later I have tried once more and it successfully added the new business. Till today I have no idea what changed. You should try adding a new place once more and check the status. Cheers!

View solution in original post

Level 7

First of all, when did you make these adds? Secondly, did you check your contributions edit tab? It suppose to show you the status of your added locations. 

Level 8

@ArnasJ wrote:

First of all, when did you make these adds? Secondly, did you check your contributions edit tab? It suppose to show you the status of your added locations. 

Google reply is "NOT APPLIED", no idea why !

Mr.Qais Hadddad
Level 7
Solution

I had the same issue with couple of businesses that I have tried adding. Then I searched this problem but no specific reason was there except the possible connection error. Couple of days later I have tried once more and it successfully added the new business. Till today I have no idea what changed. You should try adding a new place once more and check the status. Cheers!

Level 5

Dont worry at all. Sometimes it take more than a week to update a place on Google Maps. If the place actually exists, after review of Google Team it will be published. So be humble and wait for the right time. Take Care. Syed Khawar Abbas, Sialkot - Pakistan

Level 7

@SyedKhawarA wrote:

Dont worry at all. Sometimes it take more than a week to update a place on Google Maps. If the place actually exists, after review of Google Team it will be published. So be humble and wait for the right time. Take Care. Syed Khawar Abbas, Sialkot - Pakistan

I am pretty sure it says "Not applied" it means that it is not going to be displayed anytime soon. That's only the thing I have noticed.
Level 8

Try to add that place by exactly be there, with pic and other details @Qais-Haddad

Level 8
Level 8

Y

@Qais-Haddad wrote:

@ArnasJ wrote:

Google reply is "NOT APPLIED", no idea why !

Yeah. That's usually happens to me, particularly in the "tourist attraction" category. It is probably not validated by insufficient or conflicting information. It's normal. So try another way.