PRASANNAB's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Share a link to a post on Connect that most defines you and/or your experience with Local Guides.

Hello Sir/Madam...

I am opening the "Local Guide Summit 2017 " Page.

Here a Statement given that

"Share a link to a post on Connect that most defines you and/or your experience with Local Guides. The post must be written in English."

I'm not getting this one.

Please make me understand that which link do I require to share ?

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
9 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 5
Solution

Re: Share a link to a post on Connect that most defines you and/or your experience with Local Guides

@ArnasJ @PRASANNAB problem must be solved.. It like just introduce your self to the community

View solution in original post

Level 7

Re: Share a link to a post on Connect that most defines you and/or your experience with Local Guides

Well it might be simply your introduction at any of the posts. For example: Introduce Yourself - April 2017

Level 10

As the Googler Traci wrote elsewhere, could be a new post introducing yourself, or an already published post that describe your activity as local guide.

Level 7

The link is invalid. Can you update it?

Thanks for your sharing

Level 5

Thanks a lot for giving such a valuable information .

@ArnasJ wrote:

Well it might be simply your introduction at any of the posts. For example: Introduce Yourself - April 2017

Level 8

well you need to submit a new post like a introduction to yourself and about LG program 🙂

Level 5
Solution

@ArnasJ @PRASANNAB problem must be solved.. It like just introduce your self to the community

Level 10

Pl go to introduce yourself page and see other posts. Say something on you and your views and experiences regarding other local guides. Post it to ''Introduce Yourself". You will see one link finally after the post will be successful. Utilize that link for further course of action.

Is it helpful to you or will it solve your problem?

Level 6

I still haven' understand how to post. Please help me. Thank you

Level 8

Dear @OmarHamza_95 just go https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Introduce-Yourself-April-2018/m-p/721650#M1... here and Introduce yourself. Say something on you and your views and experiences regarding other local guides. After post copy the link and use it where you need.