TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Seeing a loss of Local Guides points?

my points are back,,,,  but again i lost it.

Level 4

I have the same problem, a big part of what I worked disappeared. 😞

Level 7

I lost 20+ points, most have which have been restored, but not all of them.

Level 9

Hi,

I am also facing such problem but don't worried your points will automatically generated. You can do one more thing if your points not showing correctly then you just go overthere edit your reviews and type share and rating and summited.After that you checked your points.

Thanks

Level 7

Got all my points back. Yah! Thanks TraciC for your help and reassuring posts.

Level 9

i found out about the lost reviews that don't seem to appear anymore. they are still there somehow, they simply don't show up anymore unless you go to the business and hit post again. one needs to figure out which reviews disappear though.

i found one of my lost review by accident. hopefully, all my other lost ones are still there

Level 10

Maybe you'll have to wait some days.

It took 3 days for me to have my reviews back! Finally this morning i can see not only in the points count in the contributor tab!

Schermata 2016-09-23 alle 10.35.07.png

Level 4

Ok cool thanks

Level 8

Hi @TraciC,

I will wait for the issue to be solved

Kind regards,

Ahmed

Level 8

@TraciC wrote:

@MahabubMunna As I said above, there is a bug that the team is aware of and is working on resolving where some Local Guides are losing points or not seeing their points count change.

@neavilag There is no need to stop contributing content. Once the bug is resolved, points will be reinstated, as long as the contributions adhere to Google Maps' policies, of course. 

Thanks again for your patience. 🙂

Okay, Am waiting, I just want to report that I lost few points yesterday. ..Thank You.