TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Seeing a loss of Local Guides points?

@LarryM wrote:

@LucioV Great idea of taking the screenshots to see your progress.

I'm so worried about losing reviews...

Actually, from my profile, i can see 401 reviews, and if search for the keyword "Publico" counts 409 (don't know why) but many of these are only stars.

I don't know if the loss of reviews from 347 to 281 is really related to reviews deletion.

Update: looking at my reviews i'm sure i had many deletions 😞 i can clearly remember revies of locations that now are empty.... 

I don't want to find a way to make backup of my reviews... maybe i will stop reviewing...:(

Level 8

Hi @TraciC, I never lost any points till today. But I have a slight problem with them now. 12 points for my reviews suddenly disappeared. 

These where the points from this morning. 74 points in the category reviews.These where the points from this morning. 74 points in the category reviews.

This where the points from this evening. 62 points in the category of reviews.This where the points from this evening. 62 points in the category of reviews.

None of the reviews violated the policies of Google. So my question now is, if the bug is the cause of the loss of points.

Level 8

I noticed this happened to me as well and I'm watching to see if it's been resolved soon. Thank you, I was worried as I worked pretty hard this weekend on a walk. 

Level 9

@TraciC Any cookies they want.. fedex'd overnight as well. We have lots of shops here in Vancouver or I can make them. 

As for a feature request I tried to outline something in my lost points post https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Feedback-and-Feature-Requests/Lost-Points/m-p/34383#M1832 Should I be more specific?

Warmly, 

Ben

Googler

Hi @BenKlein Haha, OK. Thanks for updating the post. In the future, I recommend creating a new post for feature requests so Local Guides can easily find the post and weigh in on it. As your post is older, others may not see it but it's OK, we'll share that request. 🙂 Thanks!

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 10

I read police, my pics and reviews doesn't break any policy!

Last week and this week  loss more than 100 points. 

I hope i can get it back

Best Regards,
Dehn
Level 9

hmm, i lost several time this week different points? strange.....i got some back but lost again, whats happend?

gr marcus

Level 9

as long as it's being look into, i'm good for now. lost 86 reviews. everything else is there but those reviews. them precious reviews 😞

ps. i've checked to make sure it wasn't because it didn't follow rules and whatnot. nope, just disappeared

Level 5

If these places are removed, please tell me how's a bout my attached pictures of this place ?

Thank you

Level 9

Hi Traci,

Thanks for your compliment. Some time points lost automatically.  review updated for my side or its automatically updated my contribution

Thanks