FaraG's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Connect Moderator

Re: Searching for Google Local Guide in Malaysia, Boracay Island (Philippines) and Singapore

hi @FaraG @OSAMA @AkmalB

I am at Bangladesh as Shirni said.... Yap one of our moderator is now at Malaysia  PavelSarwar

U can contact with him.Last month I was at Singapore! And if anyone come to visit Bangladesh ,anytime knock me.

for my sickness I was not able to reply all the post u people are mentioned me,Sorry for that and now I am good !

Level 9

Re: Searching for Google Local Guide in Malaysia, Boracay Island (Philippines) and Singapore

Sorry to hear that about your sickness πŸ˜“πŸ˜”πŸ˜“

And hope to get well soon @SumaiyaZafrin

Of course @FaraG will knock you when she visit Bangladesh 😊

@FaraG , @SumaiyaZafrin is one of the best and she is very very helpful ,supportive and Funny ...

Level 10

While our unofficial meet up Pavel told me about your situation and schedule @SumaiyaZafrin.we are here for any kind of help. 

Take care. 

Level 10

Assalamualaikum, 

@SumaiyaZafrin hope you are feeling better soon. In Shaa Allah I do plan to visit Dhaka next year. @OSAMA, when is Jordan expected to celebrate Eid? is it Sunday? My village imam is guessing Sunday Eid. will confirm on Saturday.  Take care. πŸ™‚

Level 9

Wa AlaikomAssalaam @FaraG,

When Saudi announce we announce 😊😊😊😁

I think it will be at Sunday , Fasting more day = more Hasanat πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸŽ–πŸŽ–πŸŽ–πŸŽ–

Level 10

@OSAMA @SumaiyaZafrin@AkmalB @Shirni

Eid Mubarak everyone... 

I'm in Singapore now. Lovely weather. Sad no LG in Spore responded. I am having a blast with Tripadvisor and FB new friends. Found good deals shopping for Leica used camera equipment. πŸ™‚ How was Eid celebration for you? At Merlions ParkAt Merlions Park

At Garden by the BayAt Garden by the Bay

Level 9

Eid Mubarak πŸŽ‰πŸŽ πŸŽ‰πŸŽ πŸŽ‰ 😊 @FaraG

Very happy you enjoy your time 😁

I think @Shirni in Singapore 😊

Hope am in Singapore now πŸ™ƒπŸ˜Š

Very nice photos πŸ‘πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

Level 10

Eid MUBARAK. SELAMAT HARI RAYA EID UL FITRI. MAAF ZAHIR DAN BATIN. @FaraG

You can contact with shirni through private message. As I know her she's very friendly and helpful. 

Have a nice day. Thanks 

Level 7

Bypass Ipoh or Perak!.....Too bad!

@FaraG wrote:

Hehehe... come lah @OSAMA , I wait for you at KL Sentral station. There are plenty of youth hostels here. I usually travel on a shoe string budget to make the best out of my dirham. You will love historical city Malacca, food hunt in Penang, Malaysia's Twin Towers... Petaling Street is very much like Deira, only that it's bustling with chinese hawkers and stalls selling made in China stuff. 

@Shirni @AkmalB my Maxis number is +60. I'll whatsapp you when I am going to KLCC and Singapore. We'll send a selfie to @OSAMA if he can't come.

@AkmalB I sing that song with my little nieces and nephews while riding the highway to our beloved village.  The village house in the end of the video clip looks like my grandmother's house too. Where is your hometown? We can share with the other LGs of how we celebrate Eid with our loved ones.

πŸ™‚

Level 10

hope you enjoyed your trip πŸ™‚ 

LG from singapore πŸ˜„