RonyE's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

School

I need suggestion 

Kashipur High School, Dhaka - Barisal Highway, Barisal, Barisal Division, Bangladesh
12 comments
Level 10

Re: School

On what?

Level 3

i want more review

@WaweruM wrote:

On what?

Level 10

Be specific

Level 3

More review about my school location. How can i get more review ?

Can you suggest me friend?

Level 10

Hi @RonyE

@RonyE wrote:

More review about my school location. How can i get more review ?

Can you suggest me friend?

Reviews should be earned "organically". If your "customers" (students and/or parents of the school) are satisfied or dissatisfied, will find their way to review your school. This, of course, may be a slow process but you should not influence it by any means. Influencing these reviews may (and eventually will) lead to fake reviews which is undesirable.

This is the same as earning organic back links to a website. You are not supposed to "build" links or "get" them in an organised way.

Level 10

If you have the Emails for the parents or any other person who has been to the school you can send them a link for them to review

Level 9
Level 9

@WaweruM wrote:

If you have the Emails for the parents or any other person who has been to the school you can send them a link for them to review

Actually it's not clear that this should be encouraged. Review content policy doesn't mention this scenario directly, but it does say: "If you're a business owner, don't set up review stations or kiosks at your place of business just to ask for reviews written at your place of business."

The implication is that people should write a review because they feel the need to, not because they have been encouraged, induced or harried into doing so.

Level 8

For a business, once you got more people visiting you in person, let them know you  have presence in Maps / Google platform, them naturally more people will write reviews.

@RonyE, what kind of school it is?  I remember the Nursey Schools (for kids between 3 to 6 years old), will just do class performance twice per year.  As their parent, you will buy the ticket to see how your kid perform, right?

So parents are coming, the rest just take time.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

This is great you are so cute it is so nice storey