johnanderson's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Question: What does "all you can drink option" mean?

I keep running into this question and I don't know what it is asking! 

21 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Question: What does "all you can drink option" mean?

Sure @HelloSamsonR@johnanderson I believe it is asking if the place offers free refills. Meaning, you can get a drink (usually soda) without having to pay more than once. 

View solution in original post

Level 10

Hi @johnanderson it simply means if the places is selling all drinkable items. Ranging from alcoholic drinks  to beverages, soft drinks e.t.c

Level 8

I don't think that is correct to be honest lol

Level 10

Lol @johnanderson where are you from?. Well in my community that's what it actually means. But I think this should be a broader term for it.

Level 8

@johnanderson

Okay bro. Nothing to worry about this. Because usually if we go to any place we don't ask like the question you are confused of.
But if we ask or anyone asking you like,  "is there all you can drink option available" that definitely means he is asking for some hard drinks like alcohol. 
Are you okay with the answer?

Thanks,,

@johnanderson wrote:

Level 8

I think it might mean free refills for sodas but I am not sure and want someone who knows to confirm.

@SrSumon wrote:

@johnanderson

Okay bro. Nothing to worry about this. Because usually if we go to any place we don't ask like the question you are confused of.
But if we ask or anyone asking you like,  "is there all you can drink option available" that definitely means he is asking for some hard drinks like alcohol. 
Are you okay with the answer?

Thanks,,

@johnanderson wrote:

Level 10

Hi @AGarner please can you help explain to @johnanderson what it means. 🙂

Level 10

I assume is some chains like McDonald's offer free refills... Some restaurants I frequent offers all you can drink juice and pop, while pay as you go for alcohol. Because it is a general question I assume Google is asking whether this is possible.

Former Google Contributor
Solution

Sure @HelloSamsonR@johnanderson I believe it is asking if the place offers free refills. Meaning, you can get a drink (usually soda) without having to pay more than once. 

Level 10

Wow @AGarner in my community it's actually what I stated below, I guess I have a lot of feedback to give to the Google Maps Team. Isn't this suppose to be a general terminology for the Google Maps?.