Dhanuka's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

QUICK HELP NEEDED!

Heya Guys!

Just a quick question, and hopefully, you guys would be able to help. So.... on Google Maps it says that I have reached Level 3 as local guides however it says on the actual Local Guides Connect that I haven't reached this level. 

I would be very grateful if you guys could help me with this situation and have a nice day.

Dhanuka

6 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 8
Solution

Re: QUICK HELP NEEDED!

Hello @DE it seems to be a synchronization issue. It could be the Local Guides Connect updates at time intervals rather than immediately. The Google Maps points update every 24 hours, for example. Give it a day or so and check back to confirm if this is the case.

Best of luck! 

View solution in original post

Level 8
Solution

Hello @DE it seems to be a synchronization issue. It could be the Local Guides Connect updates at time intervals rather than immediately. The Google Maps points update every 24 hours, for example. Give it a day or so and check back to confirm if this is the case.

Best of luck! 

Level 10

Hi @Dhanuka

The synchronisation between Maps and Connect needs a time. Wait 48 hours from the moment of the change of your LG level on Maps. If your status will not change after 48 hours - please mention one of the Google Moderators on our community in this thread.

Regards,

Jacek

Google Diamond Product Expert - Maps, Business Profile, Earth, Gmail, Accounts | Street View Trusted Photographer | Local Guide | retired: Map Maker Help Forum Top Contributor & Poland RER/RL
Level 10

Hi @Dhanuka, please, also try to (deliberately) log out and then back in as the system only updates info when you log in during a new session (although as you are logged out automatically after a certain time of inactivity anyway, this should not be a problem - but trying is fee 🙂

Level 3

Hi,

Its just a synchronization issue. As you login again in to your account. It will get synchronized. 

Level 7

HELOO @Dhanuka

Welcome to GoogleConnect , pls wait 48 hours to get it updated.. it will get to Level 3, 

and keep exploring and contributing to GoogleMaps.. we all wants you to see on level 5 Contribution ..\\

i hope it answer your question ....

Level 5

@SDouglas @WAQARALAMK @sitaramg @Csaba @JacekNK - Thanks you a lot everyone, don't worry got a solution now level 3! Once again thank you!