MichaelD's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

Old Pictures Don't Count

I just joined but my old pictures that I already posted don't count towards my points. How do I get the pictures that I posted to the streetview app to count towards my total now that I joined?

3 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 8
Solution

Re: Old Pictures Don't Count

@MichaelD

If you have pictures posted on Google's street view before you joined the local guides program and even after you should link the photo with the map to count add a contribution by selecting on 'add a map listing' on Google Street view app or 'set location' menu to link your street view photos.

View solution in original post

Level 8

Hi @MichaelD,

In General, contributions prior joining the LG program will got credits also.

For photos, it must be added to a Place (attached to a POI) to earn LG point.  

How many photos are listed under the "Your Contributions / Photos" tab?  Does that match your Points from Photos?

Level 9
Level 9

@YK1001 wrote:

How many photos are listed under the "Your Contributions / Photos" tab?  Does that match your Points from Photos?

Correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't these two numbers match only if you supply exactly one photo per place? If, for example, you add two photos to every place, then your photo points will be half the photo contributions? 

Level 8
Solution

@MichaelD

If you have pictures posted on Google's street view before you joined the local guides program and even after you should link the photo with the map to count add a contribution by selecting on 'add a map listing' on Google Street view app or 'set location' menu to link your street view photos.