Phoenix, AZ, United States
4 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: New

Hello @JJC1980

welcome .

It's your first post in connect so before proceed let's go through few important topics on connect.

A warm welcome to Local Guides and our Connect community forum. We are happy to have you here. 

Why don't you take a moment to introduce yourself to the other Local Guides? Here some tips to help you with your self-introduction:

1. Name: 
  2. Location:  (tag your location in the location field below)
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: 
  4. I love to share: 
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: 
  6. Fun Fact About Me: 

Be sure to explore the many sections of the site and check out the conversations happening among our Local Guides. 

Tips for getting started:

This section of the site has some good tips on how to use the community and interact with your fellow Local Guides. 

• Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already. 
  • Use a descriptive title for your post to make it easier for people to know whether they should open it. 
  • Use the Location field to geotag your post to a specific place, but make sure its important to the content of the post.  
  • Don't share personal information on the forums, check out the private messaging option instead. 

This area has helpful more information about the Local Guides program in case you have more questions

View solution in original post

Level 10
Solution

Hello @JJC1980

welcome .

It's your first post in connect so before proceed let's go through few important topics on connect.

A warm welcome to Local Guides and our Connect community forum. We are happy to have you here. 

Why don't you take a moment to introduce yourself to the other Local Guides? Here some tips to help you with your self-introduction:

1. Name: 
  2. Location:  (tag your location in the location field below)
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: 
  4. I love to share: 
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: 
  6. Fun Fact About Me: 

Be sure to explore the many sections of the site and check out the conversations happening among our Local Guides. 

Tips for getting started:

This section of the site has some good tips on how to use the community and interact with your fellow Local Guides. 

• Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already. 
  • Use a descriptive title for your post to make it easier for people to know whether they should open it. 
  • Use the Location field to geotag your post to a specific place, but make sure its important to the content of the post.  
  • Don't share personal information on the forums, check out the private messaging option instead. 

This area has helpful more information about the Local Guides program in case you have more questions

Level 7

@JJC1980 Welcome!

You can use the following links:

Getting - Started

You can also use the Hamburger button found on the top left corner to know much more about Local Guides.

Hamburger button

Level 7

Hey @JJC1980 just like everything else, you have to keep yourself engaged here. And if you have any specific question on how to ? There's already a forum answering almost all the questions for beginners. 

Level 9

@JJC1980 we are happy to have you here my dear. Most welcome in the community. Since you are new here, for more fun find local guides near you in Phoenix.

Follow the link mention below.

https://goo.gl/GHNIRi

You can also follow the important instructions provided by @NarenChandra .

keep smile.

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.