Sovon's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

New Meet Up Calendar Site

I recently got an email about the new meet up hosting site for Local Guides. The site was looking cool and furnished. That's good but I could not find my next meet up which was scheduled on 19th February 2017 that was showing on the Calendar, in the previous version. So do I need to submit that again to be displayed in the new site?

ds.png

Sovon Biswas • Level 8 • Community Moderator • Love to- Travel, Photography, Mapping • Google Fan
Kolkata, West Bengal, India
7 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: New Meet Up Calendar Site

Hi @Sovon - Yes, you can select a nearby place and include more details in your meet-up description. It looks like you did this already, assuming this is the meet-up you're talking about?

View solution in original post

Hi @Sovon - Yes, please submit your meet-up for the new site. Thanks!

Level 7

Hello, SovonB I am Waiting for This event.

Level 3

Would love to meet up.

Level 8

@HelloJess While adding my meet up in the new site I could not add the meet up location. The meet up location is Acharya Jagadish Chandra Bose Indian Botanic Garden . Please help. Can I add nearby place?

Sovon Biswas • Level 8 • Community Moderator • Love to- Travel, Photography, Mapping • Google Fan
Solution

Hi @Sovon - Yes, you can select a nearby place and include more details in your meet-up description. It looks like you did this already, assuming this is the meet-up you're talking about?

Level 8

Thank you @HelloJess . Yes this is my meet up. Though I was going to post that after your reply. But one of my friends from our Local Guides community added that in here. Though its okay. I hope we will do good. 🙂

Level 7

nice info, very nice to meet with this callender

muhammad zen