MSArun's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Need info on Level 4?-"Eligible to be featured in Local Guides online channels"

Hi, am i Level 4 now, i do received free Drive Storage, but i couldn't find out anything regarding - "Eligible to be featured in Local Guides online channels"

Any Suggesstions ?

Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India
12 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Need info on Level 4?-"Eligible to be featured in Local Guides online channels"

Hi @MSArun. Thanks for your question.

We do feature Local Guides on our social channels such as YouTube, Google+, Facebook and Twitter if you are a Level 4 Local Guide. You do not need to "submit" or apply somewhere specifically to be featured. When there are opportunities to be featured, we may select photos taking by actual Local Guides around the world and shared to a listed place on Google Maps. If you are keen to be featured, keep sharing great photography and we'll tag you on our social channels if your photo is featured!

View solution in original post

Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Need info on Level 4?-"Eligible to be featured in Local Guides online channels"

Hi @MSArun. Thanks for your question.

We do feature Local Guides on our social channels such as YouTube, Google+, Facebook and Twitter if you are a Level 4 Local Guide. You do not need to "submit" or apply somewhere specifically to be featured. When there are opportunities to be featured, we may select photos taking by actual Local Guides around the world and shared to a listed place on Google Maps. If you are keen to be featured, keep sharing great photography and we'll tag you on our social channels if your photo is featured!

Level 7

Thanks for the update 

Level 7

Wait for 4 to 5 days you'll get 1tb drive storage for 2 years. You'll receive a mail that how to activate it. I got it after a week.

Level 7

1TB storage after reaching on level 5?

Level 7

No, you'll get, if you reach level 4.

Level 9

I think it's downgraded to 100 GB for 1 Year, if I am not wrong.
flagnepal acetreks.gif  - Nepal | YouTube
Level 7

BenifitsBenifits

Level 7

Yes, it might be downgraded, 

Level 6

Thanks lot