Level 8

My Wish

How can I Google Moderator?

8 comments

Accepted Solutions
Googler
Solution

Re: My Wish

Hi @SunMoon. Google Moderators such as myself are Google employees who moderate Connect. Local Guides may not be Google Moderators but all Google Moderators are Local Guides. 🙂 You may, however, be interested in reading the post @ShafiulB shared which covers all community moderators. 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.

View solution in original post

Connect Moderator

@SunMoon HI

Thanks for your posting ....

I want to say you from my own experience ...

Google Moderator are Official Google Officer  to  Manage  Local guides program ...

So we have no chance to be a Google moderator but It possible  If we Officially joined by Google ..

But we have the chances to being a Connect Moderator or Community Moderator ...

Just read .... this topic 

Connect Moderator

@SunMoon Can you elaborate more of what you mean by 'Google Moderator?'

Level 8

@iyudhi@ I mean Connect Moderator or Community Moderator.

Level 6

You need have more... I mean you have to be maybe coder or programmer. And you may show yourself to the google other moderators.

MAG
Googler
Solution

Hi @SunMoon. Google Moderators such as myself are Google employees who moderate Connect. Local Guides may not be Google Moderators but all Google Moderators are Local Guides. 🙂 You may, however, be interested in reading the post @ShafiulB shared which covers all community moderators. 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Not applicable

Are 

Level 7

HYPER LUCK FOR 4  ALL

Level 2

hey brother can u please explain me what are the benefits of earning large levels in google map?

As I seen your level is 8

So that I ask you .😊

Please reply