FahadAmin's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

My Love for Google guides, BD

Hello young guy's !! I love u all , because all of u r helpful , guide people towards straight way as like as pathfinders. I am also want to be one of you . I like to add missing places with photos, hope u will help me . bye
Lalon Shah Hall , Islamic University, 304
1 comment
Former Google Contributor

Re: My Love for Google guides, BD

Hello @FahadAmin, we are happy to know that the Local Guides Connect community has inspired you. Welcome!

You can add a missing place to Maps in just a few quick steps! This post has all the information you need, be sure check it out! 

As you are new here, Getting Started is a good place to explore. There are many different boards and threads to help you get started. About Local Guides will give you more information about the Local Guides Program and the ways you can contribute to earn points while Using the Forums will help you navigate Connect with ease and let you know the best practices when interacting with the community. 

I hope these information will be useful to you for a start. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions! 

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.