Youdle's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Missing Post

I posted an Introduce Yourself - April 2017 entry and it's just missing.  Anyone know what could have happened?

This is the thread I was replying to: https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/forums/v3_1/forumtopicpage/board-id/LGDiscussion/message-id/35...

It's no where to be found.

8 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Missing Post

Hi @Youdle - I have looked into it and have resolved it. You can find your post again

View solution in original post

Level 9

I think @TraciC will help you to solve your issue
Solution

Hi @Youdle - I have looked into it and have resolved it. You can find your post again

Level 1

How do I contact someone about fixing a posting issue.  I posted a review for a company months ago and it got deleted.  Now when I reposted it, it shows review but does not show the rating for the company as updated.  I am totally confused.  I don't want this to happen to future reviews so need to know how I can get fixed so my reviews are not deleted.  Thank you.

@rquijanophotograph rating will always accompany a review. Could you please share screenshots so that we can troubleshoot?

Level 4

Hello 

I seem to have the same problem with missing posts . Can you assist please 

Level 8

I reported it to the Local Guides and they apparently said it was restored. I never saw the post again. I got too. Yay with work to follow up and now you're reminding me. LOL

Level 9

I read it @Youdle wonderful Introduction 🎉🎉😊😊

@Youdle wrote:

I reported it to the Local Guides and they apparently said it was restored. I never saw the post again. I got too. Yay with work to follow up and now you're reminding me. LOL

Level 6

hi @Youdle

I have looked into it and have resolved it. You can find your post again, otherwise you creat again.