Inf4mous's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Missing Points

Hey guys! My first entry and already a question... sorry

On my Maps app I'm level 5. Then i received a mail which gave me congratulations for reaching level 4. And as I logged in here in the Browser im level 3 and a half.

All with the same account. How that? Is there any kind of delay?

Thanks for your help.

Sincerely, Inf4mous

3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Missing Points

Hi @Inf4mous Thank you for letting us know. We will investigate your issue, so can you please let me know the following?

1: When did you noticed this issue?

2: Can you please check your level by Google Maps app and desktop and confirm if you see the same issue in both devices?

Thank you!

Level 5

Hey thanks for that quick respond. 

1. Today was my first login on a browser, so today. I got the email which congratulated me fore reaching lv 4 a few days ago. Thought it was somehow just stuck because I was already at lv 5. 

2. Just checked it again. The app shows my account, at lv 5 at 521 points.

Here in the browser on my laptop I'm level 3 with rughly 180 points. I know the points can be different. What I dont get is the gap in the levels. 

Today a mail arrived which was about free google music for 3 months. When I clicked its just went to my profile. That was my first login. I recieves nothig at all. Just a small popup with a bage for reaching lv 3...

Thx for your help!

inf4mous

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Inf4mous Thank you for your reply. I have a few more questions, so I will send you a private message shortly. Thank you!