Izzeddeen's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Merging street view with Google's

I'm willing to create street views for local streets in which Google Streets car didn't enter. They are like small city centre streets that are limited to pedestrians.

I have two questions:

- How to let my street view be navigated the same way as Google's produced views? i.e by straight line rather than dots.

- How do I connect the whole street to Google's street view, so that my street view integrates with the outer Google street view?

Regards 

Cork City, Ireland
6 comments
Level 10

Re: Merging street view with Google's

@Izzeddeen I am afraid Google's own Streetview is their own proprietary way of doing things. Just to clarify when you say dots do you mean in Streetview Tours? or something else? No you can't integrate your photospheres with their Streetview to be seemless

Izzeddeen wrote:

- How to let my street view be navigated the same way as Google's produced views? i.e by straight line rather than dots.

- How do I connect the whole street to Google's street view, so that my street view integrates with the outer Google street view?

Regards 

Level 1

wow, i need !

@WetCoastCanuck wrote:

@Izzeddeen I am afraid Google's own Streetview is their own proprietary way of doing things. Just to clarify when you say dots do you mean in Streetview Tours? or something else? No you can't integrate your photospheres with their Streetview to be seemless

@Izzeddeen wrote:

Regards 

Connect Moderator

It will be awesome when the new devices appear @LucioV I hope I can afford one and also hope that the new capabilities appear quickly in the Street View App.

Level 10

@PaulPavlinovich wrote:

It will be awesome when the new devices appear @LucioV I hope I can afford one and also hope that the new capabilities appear quickly in the Street View App.

Devices like matterport are out, but the SV Workflow for Car SV is still in development, i think!

Connect Moderator

In case you haven't guessed @LucioV I want to do it for trains 🙂