tmc81's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Local Guides is asking me to review a place that I've never visited

There is a place next to my office that I've never visited and Local Guides keeps asking me to review it.. I have deleted all stops referring that site in my timeline (2). And my GPS precision is set to high and our WiFi signal doesnt leak outside our building. Besides that place is closed.

Does anyone has a suggestion?

1 comment
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Local Guides is asking me to review a place that I've never visited

Hello @tmc81,

Though this is obvious that Google Maps would like to have your answers on places nearby you. If you don't know the answer you can ignore if. As if you said that the place is closed I may suggest you to send edit suggestion for that place in map.

First of all you have to open that place in your Google Map app then you scroll slightly down where you'll find a column name suggest edit then a page will appear to you where there would be grey button on the top right corner where you have to tap then the will button turn to blue and after that you'll see some suggestions where you can mark any of them which you fell are appropriate as you've said that place is closed you may check in to "" this place is close "" and after that you have to submit it and after that it will verified by other local guide and it your suggestion is correct then that place would automatically be removed from Map.

I hope this would have helped you if there is anything you'd like to ask about you may reply below I'll be happy to help you.😊

Thanks for your in contribution and being part of Google Maps and local guide. Best of luck.

Thank You 

Robin Poudel