NicholasN's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Link google map photos and local guide progress to another account

Hey everyone...

I have mistakenly uploaded my google map photos using my professional google account instead of my private one. I am a level 3 guide with over 250,000 views, I do not want to lose this progress.

Is there any way I or the techies at Google can move all photos and local guide progress to another account or does this mean I have to start all over again?

Any advice provided would be greatly appreciated.

Limassol, Cyprus
3 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Link google map photos and local guide progress to another account

Hi @NicholasN,

Unfortunately there is no way for the time being. You'll have to remove those photos from your business account and upload them using your personal account.

Local Guides Community Program Manager
Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Former Google Contributor
Solution

Hi @NicholasN,

Unfortunately there is no way for the time being. You'll have to remove those photos from your business account and upload them using your personal account.

Local Guides Community Program Manager
Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.
Level 9

@NicholasN Bro,

i think solution of @LuisRG is correct.

you remove your photos in your private account,

and add in your exact account

Level 3

Ok fair enough. 

I would like it if there was such an option since its a shame to lose not only my progress (local guide) but also the views I have accumulated.

Thanks for posting.