Sekhar008's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Level 7

hey guyz..i earned my local guide level 7 badge..

Feeling happy..

I doubt...

How  can i get the Community moderators badge...??

I'm also create a local guide community of my city..here the link 

https://plus.google.com/communities/101053397015332273812?sqinv=YnhfelhQcWVrTVVJMERIYl9hTTU0MTd1NXVn...Feeling happyFeeling happy

Paradip, Odisha, India
9 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 8
Solution

Re: Level 7

Congratulation ଭାଇ @Sekhar008

If you wants to be a Community Moderator 

Please check this Link

https://support.google.com/local-guides/answer/6273834?hl=en&ref_topic=6214612

Start an online community

All Local Guides are welcome to create an online community. We recommend you search for an existing community in your area before creating a new one to avoid duplication or overlap.

Watch our video highlighting Local Guides community best practices:

Promotion

Once you’ve created your community, please complete this form.

Communities owned by Local Guides Level 3+ that meet our guidelines are eligible for support. Basic requirements for supported communities include having a profile photo, a description, at least 50 members, and consistent community activity. The Local Guides team supports one owner per community and one community per area.

Naming

To make it easier for others to find and join your community, we suggest “[YOUR LOCATION] Local Guides.”

Profile image

Use an image that best represents your area. Design it as you see fit, and make sure you have the rights to use that image (you’ve taken it yourself, purchased it, or received permission from the photographer).

Do not use the Local Guides logo.

Bio section

"This is the unofficial community for #LocalGuides in [YOUR LOCATION]. Local Guides, an official Google program, is a global community of explorers who seek out and celebrate local experiences. Through the contributions you add on Google Maps, you help others feel at home in the world, anywhere they go. To become a Local Guide, sign up at g.co/LocalGuides. For questions about this program, visit the official Help Center."

Using the Local Guides logo

The Local Guides logo is a Google brand identity and is reserved for official use only. Do not use the Local Guides logo, pin, or any other Google imagery in any of your online or offline materials.

Dos and Dont’s

Do

• Create a public community
  • Connect with other Local Guides in your community and consider making them moderators
  • Reshare posts when you think your community will find them interesting
  • Share photos with posts, making sure you have permission and/or you provide photo credit
  • Participate regularly by chiming in on discussions, +1’ing posts, and encouraging people to meet offline
  • Moderate the community regularly for spam, removing irrelevant or inappropriate content

Don't

• Use the Local Guides logo
  • Allow or post promotional content of any kind.

I hope it helps you.

View solution in original post

Level 7
Level 9

@Sekhar008 All Local Guides are welcome to create an online community. We recommend you search for an existing community in your area before creating a new one to avoid duplication or overlap.

Communities owned by Local Guides Level 3+ that meet our guidelines are eligible for support. Basic requirements for supported communities include having a profile photo, a description, at least 50 members, and consistent community activity. The Local Guides team supports one owner per community and one community per area.

For more check out the link mention below 

https://support.google.com/local-guides/answer/6273834?hl=en&ref_topic=6214612&vid=1-635751690733417...

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Connect Moderator

Congratulations @Sekhar008 follow the instruction mention by @deepakjhic

Thanks

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 8

Level 8
Solution

Congratulation ଭାଇ @Sekhar008

If you wants to be a Community Moderator 

Please check this Link

https://support.google.com/local-guides/answer/6273834?hl=en&ref_topic=6214612

Start an online community

All Local Guides are welcome to create an online community. We recommend you search for an existing community in your area before creating a new one to avoid duplication or overlap.

Watch our video highlighting Local Guides community best practices:

Promotion

Once you’ve created your community, please complete this form.

Naming

To make it easier for others to find and join your community, we suggest “[YOUR LOCATION] Local Guides.”

Profile image

Use an image that best represents your area. Design it as you see fit, and make sure you have the rights to use that image (you’ve taken it yourself, purchased it, or received permission from the photographer).

Do not use the Local Guides logo.

Bio section

"This is the unofficial community for #LocalGuides in [YOUR LOCATION]. Local Guides, an official Google program, is a global community of explorers who seek out and celebrate local experiences. Through the contributions you add on Google Maps, you help others feel at home in the world, anywhere they go. To become a Local Guide, sign up at g.co/LocalGuides. For questions about this program, visit the official Help Center."

Using the Local Guides logo

The Local Guides logo is a Google brand identity and is reserved for official use only. Do not use the Local Guides logo, pin, or any other Google imagery in any of your online or offline materials.

Dos and Dont’s

Do

• Create a public community
  • Connect with other Local Guides in your community and consider making them moderators
  • Reshare posts when you think your community will find them interesting
  • Share photos with posts, making sure you have permission and/or you provide photo credit
  • Participate regularly by chiming in on discussions, +1’ing posts, and encouraging people to meet offline
  • Moderate the community regularly for spam, removing irrelevant or inappropriate content

Don't

• Use the Local Guides logo
  • Allow or post promotional content of any kind.

I hope it helps you.

Level 8

@Umashankar

Ups... thank you so much ବନ୍ଧୁ

Thanks for you valuable points..

Level 8

Welcome Bro @Sekhar008

I Hope It helps you.

Level 8

bonjour à toute la Communauté

j'ai reçu le mail s'informant de mon niveau 7 mais ne s'affiche pas dans Maps avec le nouveau badge. Qu'elle sont les relations alors entre Localguide et GMaps?

AdaKan8, LG L8
Q3F2+Q3 Thiès