KashyapV's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

LG Summit 2017

Hello !

Friends, I am a retired Banker / Liaison Officer from Ahmedabad. Earlier getting information by personally meeting people was done but things have changed and nobody has time to guide people. But Google has created information base, where people get authentic information. I came to know, last year that we can also contribute to the marathon by Google, it has become my passion just to visit places, click-upload photographs and also give possible correct information for the users, I am addicted to it ! (A private talk, do not tell anybody... wife may not listen to you, but Google will !)

Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
1 comment

Accepted Solutions
Level 8
Solution

Re: LG Summit 2017

That's cool @KashyapV. It is very easy to get addicted to Google Maps. I love correcting misinformation and adding new content. Adding pictures of new areas is a great way to show you area. I hope you continue to enjoy participating in the Local Guides.

Steve Douglas

View solution in original post

Level 8
Solution

Re: LG Summit 2017

That's cool @KashyapV. It is very easy to get addicted to Google Maps. I love correcting misinformation and adding new content. Adding pictures of new areas is a great way to show you area. I hope you continue to enjoy participating in the Local Guides.

Steve Douglas