NchimunyaS's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

LG Summit 2017

Hi Local guides. Kindly advise . The video I should attach to my application to attend this year's LS guide summit what should be the content? Is it about me and my involvement in local guide contribution or about my experiences in exploring the local map. Please kindly advise.

Livingstone, Southern Province, Zambia
2 comments
Level 10

Re: LG Summit 2017

Yes, That's correct. You should only explain the reason of you contribute on Local Guides program, the reason of helping the maps and why you're interesting about to attend at the summit. It would be better if you explain about your experience on Local Guides community and what you've done for it till now. You can also explain about your favorites and exploring the map but this is optional.

Amir | Join us on IranLocalGuides
Level 8

Re: LG Summit 2017

Hi,

I have also applied for #LGSummit17.

I have shared my experiences about google map and how it is useful for others.

I love to add/edit places on google map whichever I visit and share my experiences.

You can think from my writing.

I hope U like this.Thanks

@NchimunyaS wrote:

Hi Local guides. Kindly advise . The video I should attach to my application to attend this year's LS guide summit what should be the content? Is it about me and my involvement in local guide contribution or about my experiences in exploring the local map. Please kindly advise.

SANJAYKUMAR PATEL