Hi again  i kepp receiving Kudos badge notices ? what is that mean   guys 

5 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: Kudos badge ’ ??

Hi @3DDesigner-

Here you can see your badges: 

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/badges/userbadgespage/user-id/212233/page/1

It seems that you have given more than 50 kudos therefore you have received a bunch of badges.

View solution in original post

Level 10
Solution

Hi @3DDesigner-

Here you can see your badges: 

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/badges/userbadgespage/user-id/212233/page/1

It seems that you have given more than 50 kudos therefore you have received a bunch of badges.

Level 7

If You Like Someone's Post Then You Can Give Him Kudo.

And Anyone Like Your Post Then He Can also Give You Kudo.

If You Give Kudo And Get Kudo ..

You Will Recieve Badge For Great Post

Level 5

Kudos

What are the kudos badges , what are the uses of that , please anyone to let me know about that , thank you

Shahzada Athar Ishaq Shah
Google Moderator

Re: Kudos - Status changed to: Closed

Hello @Shah_Ather and welcome to Connect!

I am going to merge your post with this one - Kudos badge  where you can understand more about Kudos and Badges. 

Please take a look at the How do I use the Idea Exchange post to see the guidelines for submitting an idea.

Since you're new to the community, you might want to share more about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic. Also, I recommend you read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect where you can find various ways to engage with the community.

Please read the What are Connect topics? article before your next post.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 5

Re: Kudos - Status changed to: Closed

Thanks you

Shahzada Athar Ishaq Shah