AlvinN's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

Joining Local Guides Connect

First of all before I start to post my questions, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Alvin Ng, I'm a retiree living in Ipoh, Perak, West Malaysia. I just join this Google Map local guide service today, & would like to find out whether anybody also in this area I'm serving as a local guide, so that we can meet up to share our experience for how to go about the provide better service & sharing. If you are one of this local guide staying in Ipoh, you can connect me thru whatsapp at [REDACTED]. Hope I can connect with some one with the same location I'm sharing with. Happy sharing, to make our local city as a beautiful place for tourist to come by. Thank you. 

Ipoh Perak Malaysia
6 comments
Level 9

Re: Joining Local Guides Connect

Hi @AlvinN, first of all welcome to Local Guide. 

You can introduce yourself here in more detail. Sorry to say but you can not post your private information here in local guide connect, so please remove your number from the post.

You can find the community near you by visiting this link

Hope it helps.

Peace

flagnepal acetreks.gif  - Nepal | YouTube
Connect Moderator

@AlvinN HI

Welcome to Local Guides Connect Forum and Thanks for your Posting on Connect....

If your new to this community post a introducing massage about ... here 

To know about Local Guides read this 

Protect the privacy of yourself and others. Don't post personal information (yours or other's) publicly. There is a private messaging system in place which you can disable if you don't want others to be able to contact you. 

See these conversation board for your help and to make connect journey easier .... 

Hppay Guiding ..

Connect Moderator

Hi @AlvinN, I second what @MadanKPradhan said above. Please remove your phone number from the post. You can do it by editing your original post. Local Guides Connect is a public community, so in general you don't want to post any personal information to avoid spam.

Level 7

Hi Alvin, Whatpapps to you already
Level 7

Hi @AlvinN, Invitation send to you to joint this group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Ipoh.Perak.Google.local.guide/
Former Google Contributor

Hi @AlvinN,

As you probably know already, we do not encourage sharing personal information publicly in Connect. This is why I deleted your phone number from your post.

Thanks,

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!