Manisha_Krify's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Is there any automated way to collect Google reviews from Customers?

How does Google choose to send notifications to review certain businesses and places? Do I need to enable any of the Google services to send notifications to our customers to rate and review our business? Please help. Thanking you in anticipation of the reply. 

4 comments
Level 9

Re: Is there any automated way to collect Google reviews from Customers?

@Manisha_Krify

From my knowledge, I think Google has their own way of doing that, but they're not making the logic behind it publicly.

May be I m wrong. You can also try asking it on the Google My Business forum, since they might know more about it over there

https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Google-My-Business/ct-p/GMB#

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 10

ONE CAN NOT FORCE BUT YOU MAY LIKE TO REQUEST YOUR CUSTOMERS TO WRITE A REVIEW ON GOOGLE MAPS. @Manisha_Krify

@deepakjhic

@Manisha_Krify wrote:

How does Google choose to send notifications to review certain businesses and places? Do I need to enable any of the Google services to send notifications to our customers to rate and review our business? Please help. Thanking you in anticipation of the reply. 

Level 10

hi @Manisha_Krify

i think when you visit any place and you're login into your Google Maps account, google maps suggest you for review on your Location History.

so when you visit any place, after sometime Google Maps show notification for Review that place.

hope it helps.

Thank You.

Happy Mapping & Keep Contributing 🙂

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+
Anonymous
Not applicable

20170622_122406.jpg

@Manisha_Krify @iDepp @ProfArunCM @deepakjhic

Click on the location of your business or any place that you want to share to get review, there will be an option "Share" so share your place to your customers via WhatsApp, sms, email etc also ask them to open link & give yoir review, a link will be received to your customers, when they open the link Your Business will be open in their cellphone via Google Maps App, then they can give reviews​