SubrataD's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: Irrelevant Image on a location

Of the one business that I was most concerned about that had irrelevant images, all the irrelevant images have been removed but it might have taken a year for that to be done. All that I reported are gone and some others that I was not totally sure of. I did not receive notification of any of that.

There are some images that I uploaded that are also missing. Most of them are clearly relevant and another was taken from in front of the establishment. Another was a close-up picture of their sign that is visible for miles. Of all the pictures that are missing, all the pictures look good except the sign not look so nice I the close-up. Someone else took a picture of the sign that looked better but I don't see that either. I don't see any reason whatsoever for any of the pictures to be removed except the establishment might not have liked my picture of the sign. One that is missing is of the front entrance and is a good picture. Another one is of the front entrance from farther back and shows the fountain in front. All of the pictures were taken outside and I never received notification of a problem.

I won't be any more specific and will create a separate discussion about my situation.