JakubPolomski's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Indoor view

Hi guys,

Can someone tell me, how to add indoor view? I mean street view but inside (e.g. company). I've got street view trusted badge (but i'm still not on trusted list after few weeks), and I added at least 50 photos to google maps and at least 50 360 degree photos. But still I don't know how to add inside view.

Thank You in advance 🙂

5 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

回應: Indoor view

@JakubPolomski

You can add the tour in proper place and sign it with the Street View app or third party tool to the POI of the business on Google Maps. Your tour will be connected with this POI. There will be visible panosphere icon, but the "See Inside" button/mark is not possible to see on the Maps, cause this button/mark will be deprecated soon.

Regards,

Jacek

Google Diamond Product Expert - Maps, Business Profile, Earth, Gmail, Accounts | Street View Trusted Photographer | Local Guide | retired: Map Maker Help Forum Top Contributor & Poland RER/RL

View solution in original post

Level 8

Hi @JakubPolomski,

Inside view is discontinued.

There is a nexclusive access board for  Street View trusted photographers .

Level 6

So there is no way  to add indoor view to google business?

Level 8

Hi @JakubPolomski,

If you want to operate as Business Owner/Representative for Claimed Business, the best place to ask will be the Google MyBusiness Community.

Level 10
Solution

@JakubPolomski

You can add the tour in proper place and sign it with the Street View app or third party tool to the POI of the business on Google Maps. Your tour will be connected with this POI. There will be visible panosphere icon, but the "See Inside" button/mark is not possible to see on the Maps, cause this button/mark will be deprecated soon.

Regards,

Jacek

Google Diamond Product Expert - Maps, Business Profile, Earth, Gmail, Accounts | Street View Trusted Photographer | Local Guide | retired: Map Maker Help Forum Top Contributor & Poland RER/RL
Level 6

Hi

does that mean, that at the moment no new 360 Photos are visible in the Business account or search results of a business? Is there a way to ad the photos to the search result? 

Best Regards

Alex