Chetan_Siddharth's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Improvement of maps and Travel around yellapura and dandeli of western ghats.

Western ghats has been one of the well known biodiversity hotspots. In India there are three and it is one among them. It is evergreen, lush, rainy and has luxurious forest sources and biodiversity. 

Eco-tourism is been implimented these days to increase the tourism in these places. As a joint venture of Forest dept of Karnataka and local NGOs and local forest residing communities tourism is been encouraged. Many of the places go unseen as many travellers could not find those places over maps. 

My view is to bring up all such hidden sites of tourism interest and good places for tourism on maps. Adding small hotels, tea spots, small bus stops, villages, homestays, adding missing places in these areas will definitely develop both the maps as well as the tourism.

One such area i choose around my locality is Yellapura and Dandeli  region.

Chetan PH
Yellapur, Karnataka, India
3 comments
Level 8

Re: Improvement of maps and Travel around yellapura and dandeli of western ghats.

great mate, do share some pics of that biodiversity @Chetan_Siddharth

Level 8

Re: Improvement of maps and Travel around yellapura and dandeli of western ghats.

Definitely! 'm on the same work😊

Chetan PH
Level 8

Will wait for it mate @Chetan_Siddharth