Jayeshkiri's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

If I Have My Own Community!! Then When And How I Will Get My Community Moderator Badge??

Please Reply

2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: If I Have My Own Community!! Then When And How I Will Get My Community Moderator Badge??

Hello @Jayeshkiri, have you applied for support for your community? Due to the volume of applications, the team responds to successful applicants within 1-2 weeks after application.

Only owners of communities that are selected to receive support from the Local Guides team will be awarded the Community Moderator badge. Does your city/area already have a supported unofficial Local Guides community? You may want to go through this list of supported communities before applying to receive support as the team supports one owner per community and one community per area. Check out Community Moderator 101 to learn more about being a community moderator. 

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 7

Re: If I Have My Own Community!! Then When And How I Will Get My Community Moderator Badge??

Yes @JeslynL I Have Applied.

😊😊 Thank Your For Your Guidance