AtmaR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Idea Sharing

I would like to share an Idea. Where should I share. My profile shows zero ideas share.

Atma Ram
8 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Idea Sharing

"Ideas" are another feature of Connect we haven't launched yet. We will break that out a bit later on once we are really up and running 🙂 Stay tuned!

View solution in original post

Googler

Hi @AtmaR. Is the idea you would like to share about Google Maps? Or is it about 

If it's about Google Maps, we recommend sending feedback directly to the team by submitting feedback in Google Maps. If it's about Local Guides Connect (this community), please visit this board

If it's neither of the above, tell us more and we'll help you find the best place. Thanks!

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Former Google Contributor
Solution

"Ideas" are another feature of Connect we haven't launched yet. We will break that out a bit later on once we are really up and running 🙂 Stay tuned!

Not applicable

Recently I haven't been anywhere from last three months, so I can't add any new place. As I start wondering I will post new places. I like travel much.

Level 8

I hope we will be able to give ideas soon.

I have many brilliant ideas. If you can please guide us where we can share our ideas till the this option is launched.

Level 9

@Prdeep

You can share them in Feedback and feature request section . If idea is related to Google Maps , you can directly share it with Google team  from Google Maps App also  .

Level 5
Level 5

Thank you for this information.  I will try and follow those two links for the many ideas I have had since joining concerning newby bewilderment, and a lack of information to help them start off on the right foot.  And as I was about to send this I noticed a button which has left me with more questions than answers, what does the Quote button do and why did they choose that word?

Level 10

Waiting for that feature to be launched 

Level 8

Olá, @Corrie

Acabei de ver que o recurso já está disponível através do Addthis. Obrigado! 🙂

Digite @ antes do nome de usuário para me mencionar/marcar para que eu possa responder mais rapidamente.

Francisco Assunção #LocalGuidesBrasil
Brasil!
Links úteis | Contribuições | Sobre mim