Tito's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

I just earned 500 kudos Badge

I just earned 500 kudos Badge and I would like to know how many Euro I can get for 500 Kudos

8 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: I just earned 500 kudos Badge

@Tito You've asked this question in the past, and it has been answered. You can't trade kudos for Euro or money in general.

Can you please let us know where you got this information? Thanks for your help.

View solution in original post

Level 7

I would like to say THANK YOU!  Thank you to all of you who kudoed my posts.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Tito

🙂

Kudovi nemaju novčanu vrijednost. Ne možeš ih unovčiti, već se samo ponositi što si ih dobio i dobiti motivaciju da ih dobijaš još.

Dakle Kudovi nisu valuta koja se može pretvoriti, no ti to znaš već ali eto.

Connect Moderator
Solution

@Tito You've asked this question in the past, and it has been answered. You can't trade kudos for Euro or money in general.

Can you please let us know where you got this information? Thanks for your help.

Level 7

Ma vec su mi rekli da se ne mogu razmjeniti za eure, ali ipak bi bilo izuzetno fino kad bi to tako bilo 🙂

Level 7

@iyudhi I am so sorry that it is not possible to exchange Kudos for Euros. This will be heaven on earth if it will be possible.

Level 7

A moze lio se nesto napraviti, nesto poboiljsati, pa da se mogu mijernjati Kudosi za Eure. Kad bi se to moglo, bilo bi fantasticno, super, genijalno.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Tito Stipu se ćorava posla.

Znam da sve kontaš, samo zezaš narod ovdje 🙂

Level 10

Dear Tito Congratulation of your new achievement.

https://plus.google.com/+GolamAgamAzam